India's First Official Mineable Coin 'Do Nothing' By Cadbury & Jio Mart.
2021-10-29 | Robin Williams
India's first Mineable coin is named 'Nothing coin' by Cadbury for its chocolate product '5 Star' is launched in collaboration with Jio Mart. You can use your empty coin to buy any products at Jio Mart or 5 Star Mall and is a great spoil this Diwali season.
The user can connect to the website using only his or her mobile device and begin mining as many times as they like. However, as more miners join the process, the rate of mining NothingCoins may fluctuate. To make the most of it, you'll have to return and do nothing. You'll mine more on certain days and less on others.
- The first stipulation is that NothingCoin Mining will only be available on mobile devices.
- Open the given link in the default browser on your mobile device.
- Press the Start Button.
- Enter your phone number and confirm it with a one-time password (OTP).
- Submit your information by entering your full name, phone number, and email address.
- Click the Start Button to begin mining 5Star Nothing Coins in your browser.
- It will begin mining; keep your browser/device open and do nothing on it; Nothing Coin Mining will begin automatically.
- You can withdraw your 5star NothingCoin from Jio Mart or 5Star Mall at any moment by stopping mining.
- You will receive a Jio Mart or 5Star Mall coupon that can be applied to your entire cart value.
- With One Account, you can earn up to 300 coins.
- With just three coins, you'll earn Rs. 1 per account, for a total of INR 100.
- 5 Star's NothingCoin is the first digital coin that can be mined by doing nothing.
- This is the first offer on the internet, so start mining now before it starts handing out fewer Nothing Coins every minute.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *