This state of play was expected from the crypto market as a sudden rise of around 22% was seen over the last week.
Sudden rise and unexpected downfall is what comes into the mind as seen from the market trends before also.
Top 6th position of LiteCoin’LTC’ is switched by Stellar ‘XLM’ in terms of CoinMarketCap.
Here is a list of top five cryptocurrencies and how they are performing this morning:
1. Bitcoin: Taking firstly of the mother crypto currency, the Price of Bitcoin ‘BTC’ is around $7351.6 USD which is lower to 1.1 % than yesterday with market capitalisation around $126.1 Bln. The introduction of Bitcoin ETF by the SEC as expected would add a boost to the price of Bitcoin in no time.
2. Ripple: The price of Ripple ‘XRP’ has dropped to $0.451USD which is 1.26% lower than yesterday with market capitalisation of around $17.37 Bln.
3. Ethereum: The price of Ethereum ‘ETH’ for today is $462.5 USD which is 0.35 % higher than yesterday with market capitalisation of around $46.62 Bln.
4. Bitcoin Cash: The price of Bitcoin Cash ‘BCH’ has dropped to $775.23 USD which is 1.83 % lower than yesterday with market capitalisation of around $13.38 Bln.
5. EOS: The price of EOS has dropped to $7.95 USD, which is 1.9% lower than yesterday with market capitalisation of around $7.3 Bln.
Moreover, The price of Dash ‘DASH’ has dropped to 10.07 %, Monero ‘XMR’ by 5.1 %, Stellar ‘XLM’ by 4.03 %, Cardano ‘ADA’ by 6.89 %, IOTA ‘MIOTA’ by 1.59 %, and LiteCoin ‘LTC’ by 2.25 %.