This year has yet proved to be disappointing for the digital currencies. Although there seems to be a little stability returning back to the crypto market again, crypto currencies are performing quite good this morning.
Here’s a list of Top Five CryptoCurrencies and their state of play for today :
1. Bitcoin : Taking firstly of the major crypto currency in the world. The Price of Bitcoin ‘BTC’ is around $7456.27 USD with market capitalisation of around $127.6 Bln. Bitcoin ETF is considered to be a major factor that would lead the price of Bitcoin to new heights.
2. Ripple : The price of Ripple ‘XRP’ has dropped to $0.46 USD which is 2.14% lower than yesterday with market capitalisation of around $18.4 Bln. Ripple currently is facing many legal, privacy and security issues which is considered the main factor behind its downfall.
3. Ethereum : The price of Ethereum ‘ETH’ has dropped to $466.5 USD which is 2.15 % lower than yesterday with market capitalisation of around $47.13 Bln.
4. Bitcoin Cash : The price of Bitcoin Cash ‘BCH’ is around $817.826 USD which is 0.03 % higher than yesterday with market capitalisation of around $14.10 Bln.
5. EOS : The price of EOS has dropped to $8.23 USD, which is 2.7% lower than yesterday with market capitalisation of around $7.4 Bln.
Moreover, The Dash ‘DASH‘ price is higher by 0.84%, Monero ‘XMR‘ lower by 1.79 %, Stellar ‘XLM’ higher by 4.67 %, Cardano ‘ADA‘ higher by 3.33 %, IOTA ‘MIOTA‘ lower by 4.4 %, and Litecoin ‘LTC’ lower by 0.98 %.
As ever for now, we need to keep an eye on the market trends for today. If Bitcoin does pick up pace, it’s dominance is sure to pull the market out of thus current decline, as for now which seems to be working fine.